Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I Am Giving It Up

I saw this, but have no idea where it came from.

The reasons why I'm giving up sports: football in the fall, baseball in the summer, basketball in the winter. I've had it all. I quit attending sports once and for all, and here are my 11 excuses:

  1. Every time I went, they asked for money.
  2. The people I sat next to didn't seem friendly.
  3. The seats were too hard and not comfortable at all.
  4. I went to many games but the coach never came to call on me.
  5. The referees made decisions that I couldn't agree with.
  6. The game went into overtime and I was late getting home.
  7. The band played numbers I'd never heard before and it wasn't my style of music.
  8. It seems the games are always scheduled when I want to do other things.
  9. I suspect that I was sitting next to some hypocrites. They came to see their friends and they talked during the whole game.
  10. I was taken to too many games by my parents when I was growing up.
  11. I hate to wait in the traffic jam in the parking lot after the game.

No comments: