Paul asked people to pray for him.
Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving; praying at the same time for us as well, that God will open up to us a door for the word, so that we may speak forth the mystery of Christ, for which I have also been imprisoned; that I may make it clear in the way I ought to speak (Colossians 4:2-4).
- Paul believed that prayer works.
- Paul believed that more prayer works.
What can we learn?
- We should pray.
- We should pray for others.
- We should ask others to pray for us.
- Because prayer works.
- Because more prayer works.