Friday, March 10, 2006

Really??

The following is posted over at SmartChristian.com. (Bold is mine.)

APPARENTLY, there are new and healthy trends among young Fundamentalists. Can someone tell us what those are? I hope to hear from some of you SharperIron folks.

Comments are closed.

I know nothing about the website, but I found this particular entry kind of funny. I have highlighted what seems to be all too often the normal approach to dialogue: "I want to hear from you, but my ears are closed." And on a site using the moniker "smart" nonetheless.

Go figure.



1 comment:

Dave said...

Yep, while I think the traits he mentions are admirable among fundamentalists, young and otherwise. I had a similar perspective on whether this was some new and amazing trend. The "movement" has unfortunately been defined in the minds of some by the extreme fringes, while I have seen in my experience, many men throughout my life that exhibited the so called "new Trends"