Anyway, give it a shot ...
By Albert Einstein (maybe)
This brainteaser, reportedly written by Einstein is difficult and Einstein said that 98% of the people in the world could not figure it out. Which percentage are you in?
There are five houses in a row in different colors. In each house lives a person with a different nationality. The five owners drink a different drink, smoke a different brand of cigar and keep a different pet, one of which is a Walleye Pike.
The question is-- who owns the fish?Hints:
- The Brit lives in the red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
- The Dane drinks tea.
- The green house is on the left of the white house.
- The green house owner drinks coffee.
- The person who smokes Pall Malls keeps birds.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhills.
- The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
- The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who smokes Dunhills.
- The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
- The German smokes Princes.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
- The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
If you get the correct answer, congratulations, you are one of the exclusive group of 121,348,731 people in the world who can.