Thursday, August 15, 2013

Pastor, Have You Taken My Survey Yet?

As I mentioned previously, I am finishing up my Doctor of Ministry degree and I am requesting the help of pastors to fill out a survey about their preaching.

If you are the primary preaching pastor at your church, would you be willing to help me out by setting aside about 15-20 minutes and taking this survey sometime before September 1?

I would be extremely grateful to you.

If you have any friends or acquaintances who are pastors, or perhaps even your own pastor, and you feel the liberty to pass this link on to them, I would greatly appreciate that as well.

You can take the survey here: Preaching Planning Survey.

Thanks to all who have taken it so far. Later this fall I will post some results for those who are interested in comparing yourselves among yourselves.

No comments: